The GForge Group is looking for a part-time, US-based college intern to assist in our business development and sales efforts. Join our world-class company and help us expand the visibility of our product to project teams around the world.
What We’re Looking For:
- Students pursuing a degree in business or technology related fields.
- As a paid intern you will work from home 15-20 hours per week, Monday through Thursday.
- We have a flexible schedule but most hours must be worked during normal business hours.
- A general love for relationship building. An equal love for the web and technology is a plus.
- Great customer service attitude.
- Last and most important: a willingness to learn a lot of cool stuff and share what you know every day.
Responsibilities of the Job:
- Generate quality leads for our sales and marketing functions.
- Conduct daily client surveys to determine which clients can improve their software engineering objects through the use of our product, GForge Advanced Server (see our corporate site).
- Work with interested clients to discover ways to improve engineering efficiency.
- Provide input on how we can incrementally improve our sales and marketing efforts.
What You Get as the Intern:
- Crash course in Sales 101, a critical skill for emerging students.
- Learn how to use a multi-channel approach (telephone, email, social media, etc) to interface with potential clients in order to “survey” their needs with GForge Advanced Server.
- Competitive pay with the ability to earn bonuses.
Interested students should send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 4th, 2013.